Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Notice Board - seeking walking companion/s on a London to Edinburgh walk

Posted: Wed 14th May 2014, 19:01
Adrian Carter, could you please email me? aimeejlevey@hotmail.com Don't know how else to continue the conversation with you as no option to private message.
Thank you.
Posted: Mon 12th May 2014, 21:03
Hi I'm interested, I am planning to get to Inverness, which follows your route then across to Glasgow up the west highland way and across the Glen way.
Posted: Thu 1st May 2014, 20:05
Hi,
On 16th June, I will be walking 575 miles to Edinburgh on a route that has been stitched together on a .GPX file by the chairman of this fine association. The sequence of the route will be: Grand Union Canal Walk, Midshires Way, Pennine Bridleway National Trail, Pennine Way National Trail and St Wilfred?s Way.Should take about 4 weeks. If anybody would like to join me for part or all of the way, please reply to this. I would really appreciate the company given my sense of direction is not the best and two heads would definitely be better than one. I will be performing at the Edinburgh Festival Fringe from August 1st-22nd. Hoping to make it (alive) to Edinburgh 2 weeks before the show run.
Thanks,
Aimee

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law