Latest News: Read more

Discussion Forum - Hundreds - Post-event snoozing

Author: David Morgan
Posted: Mon 27th Jan 2020, 16:14
Local Group: South Wales
Hi Paul,

We have a sports hall set aside for people to sleep up until 2pm on the Monday. We have to vacate the school and leisure centre by 2pm so if you think you'll need to sleep longer, appropriate arrangements will need to be made. You will be able to sleep in your car after 2pm.
Regards,
Author: Paul Glynn
Posted: Sun 26th Jan 2020, 18:15
Local Group: Cumbria
Maybe I'm not looking in the right place, but I see no statement to the effect that sleeping will be available on the Chepstow school site after finishing. The RULES 10.6 state ...This bag should only contain those items deemed necessary after completion of event such as towel, toiletries, change of clothing and footwear, sleeping bag, mat.
So I assume that there is some facility available, but what are the arrangements for post-event sleeping this year?
Thanks..

This website uses cookies

To comply with EU Directives we are informing you that our website uses cookies for services such as memberships and Google Analytics.

Your data is completely safe and we do not record any personally identifiable information.

Please click the button to acknowledge and approve our use of cookies during your visit.

Learn more about the Cookie Law